Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

February Photos - Finale!

Here is the final installment of my February photos - a little later than scheduled, due to a brief but stressful hospital stay for the small girl (she's fine now!)
I know life is always full of lumps and bumps, but I think I'm ready for some plain sailing, for awhile at least!






1. Unicorn! I've been taking product shots for these guys, and FINALLY listing them in my shop Here! Also, the fabric in the background is of my own design: Spoonflower were doing free samples, so I got one for a laugh. Now I want to make more! 

2. I won a competition! This is the lovely painting by the very clever Lily Reilly of  Petal to Petal which I was lucky enough to win in a facebook competition - I've been a fan of her work for awhile now, so I was delighted to have a piece to hang on my walls - now to find the perfect spot! 

3, 4, & 5 : All these are taken on a day trip we took to Cobh with my Mum before she flew back to NZ. Although it wasn't a perfectly lovely day weather wise, it was still lovely to be by the seaside, and it didn't rain for most of the day! Result! 
Especially considering we'd just had this the day before:  

(I figured out how to make GIFs. There is no stopping me now!) 
xx

8 comments:

  1. hope your little one is better now. And lucky you winning that gorgeous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she's fine now, but she was pretty miserable for awhile there, which was not fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, hope you're fine! Gorgeous photos, I love the light of the ones taken in Cobh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, the day in Cobh was a funny one weather-wise, really bright and sunny one minute, dark and gloomy the next. Made for some really interesting lighting effects though! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Holly, love the Unicorn Brooch and your photos are great! Have a lovely Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liga! :) The Unicorn Brooch makes me happy, much like spring!

      Delete

Do leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my ramblings!