Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

February Photos - Week 2.5

Hello Lovelies!
How has your February been treating you so far? 

This week's photos are a little later than anticipated, due to the enormous storm last Tuesday (Snow! Power cuts! Gale force winds! Rain!) and our house has been in somewhat of an uproar due to the hot water cylinder developing a leak and threatening to flood the house. It's quite amazing how quickly things get out of hand when your water supply has been cut off! 
But rather than photographing wet towels and the waterstains on the ceiling, I have decided to share: 
a) A Yellow Dinosaur ("He's screaming mummy!")
b) Pink Carnation (Not Valentines!)
c) Tulips (Valentines! But more because the supermarket over stocks on flowers and then we get them cheap!)
d) Puppy!
e) Glenville, Co.Cork (I think! We went to Glanmire via. the scenic route which I'm not familar with)

Hope you're all keeping warm.... is Spring here yet??
xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics and Spring is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I can smell spring, and the sunshine is ACTUALLY WARM! :D

      Delete
  2. I love that yellow dinosaur. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I keep finding the toy dinosaurs in the funniest places and they always make me smile - something about terrifying giant lizards chilling on the bookshelf or in the pot cupboard really tickles me! :)

      Delete

Do leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my ramblings!